Safe-Hit Surface Mount Delineators are durable and flexible for multi-purpose use. Safe-Hit’s flexible posts rebound from multiple impacts. They are constructed of durable, linear, low density and co-extruded polyethylene with ultraviolet inhibitors. The Safe-Hit Bollard Line is ideal for applications with average impact frequency.
The Safe-Hit line is available with portable bases, surface mount bases and soil anchors. Safe Hit posts feature a two-piece, system that reduces installations and maintenance costs. Safe-Hit posts are self-locking.
Safe-Hit Bollard Features & Benefits
- Delineating parking, construction zones, centre line medians and H.O.V lanes.
- 1-3/4” inner tube for superior rebound capability.
- Base features twist-lock systems.
- Reuse bases when installed with butyl. We recommend epoxy for permanent applications.
- Easy installation on asphalt or concrete.
- Twist-lock feature allows quick replacements, thus reducing maintenance crew traffic exposure.